Credit Card Application – DECLINED or APPROVED!




There are only two possible outcome when you apply for a credit card, (either you have waited for a several months for its processing or it’s just been done for a weeks); it is APPROVED or DECLINED.

Sample look of a credit card

Before I am going to tell you about the result of my applications, I would like to share first my story why I’ve ended this thing, a decision – to apply for a credit card. My first thought about applying or obtaining a credit card was when my niece who is connected or employed one of the prestigious banks in the Philippines offered me one. Then, I’ve relayed also the offer to my boyfriend and consulted him about this. His idea to have this kind of card is just a luxury and impracticality. Yah, that’s a big and a capital N.O. So then, I’ve refused the offer.

The year(s) goes by, and gone, comes a new. Many things happen to me, everything’s CHANGED. Then, I’ve thought once again, this pocket sized card can be a great HELP for me. However, that big and capital N.O. still resides in some corner of the brain but I’ve tried to ignore this since you yourself know about the things that you are apt to and not everyone else. Also, everything has always a positive and a negative side, simply described as advantage and disadvantage.

I’ve texted my niece again, and provided me the application form.  

After my niece, I’ve tried online application. I’ve inquired and searched for several banks – applied for another bank, another and another…

First Application – Metrobank
Second Application – online application BDO, BPI and RCBC
Third Application – Equicom, Eastwest and PNB
Fourth Application – online application Maybank

Declined!
Declined!
Waiting for a result – Declined.
No response – Declined.

No comments:

Post a Comment