She Belongs to Somebody Else



I can no longer open my other Facebook account – Josh Garces. I can only view its timeline. However, I’ve noticed that ‘though I haven’t been using that account anymore, the more friends were being added. The question is, who invited and who confirmed them? To avoid being paranoid, I just rely on the thinking that maybe I’ve added those friends before and they just confirmed it lately. 
Josh Garces

Previewing those posts, and reading again those walls…These quotations has givenme a recall on the time where I’ve been posting such kind of sayings. And until now, I still can relate these beautiful quotations in my everyday living; with such chaotic environment full of negativity and evil vibes.


·         It's sad how some people are so jealous and intimidated by you that they only have negative things to say when they know absolutely nothing about you.

·         Stop being jealous of the grass on my side of the fence. Go out and get some fertilizer and make yours greener.

·         “No, I am not bitter, I am not hateful, and I am not unforgiving. I just don't like you.”

·         “It is okay of talking about the past, as long as there's no bitterness and anger. It only gives you a heart attack. It won't change the past either.”

·         I know from personal experience how damaging it can be to live with bitterness and unforgiveness. I like to say it's like taking poison and hoping your enemy will die. And it really is that harmful to us to live this way.

·         You see small minded people with big mouths only want two things. 1) Attention 2) Satisfaction of bringing strong minded people down.

·           It's hard being open minded around small minded people. Because they don't understand.

·                 Broad minded people create big opportunities; small minded people create big problems. Choose who you associate with carefully.

·               Small MINDS often depend on small minded people to give them something to THINK about.

No comments:

Post a Comment