Observations, Speculations and Comments on My Credit Card Application($)


My team leader told me some things; maybe this is just a thoughts or a kind of an opinion, why all of the banks which I have applied for a credit card doesn't approved any of my applications.

  • ·         I am a hacker.

What?! How I wish I can hack back my other Facebook account. Or, shall we say a credit card has a chance or possibility to be hacked but not me, being a hacker.

  • ·         My other work experiences were in Banking and Finance establishment; I already know some hidden whereabouts of a credit card.

I was employed with some other banks but my scope of responsibilities is not on that credit card section.

  • ·         Open a savings account within a specific bank.

an emo icon

Definitely. However, your savings should reach to a minimum amount required to be that qualified depositor. And another thing, is an imaginary auditor which is a hindrance to this option.

  • ·         I have a duplicate name and maybe don’t have a good credit history.

How many times I’ve renewed my NBI in Megamall (before), fortunately, I don’t encountered such problem with a duplicate name.

  • ·         Ask my niece who is currently working from one of the banks to be her supplementary.

That was supposed to be my first application, where everything messed up.

Various thoughts may be formulated, different speculations and suggestions. If only they will frankly tell you the reasons of why you were being declined, and will give you some points or suggestions what are those other options or possibilities to fill-out those lapses of being incapacity aside from opening a savings account.

No comments:

Post a Comment