PNB (Allied) Credit Card Application



This is the most aimed application -- I really wanted to be approved. My application was being endorsed by an agent. It happened that my team leader wanted also to apply for a credit card. He said that his niece has a friend who is an agent.

Sample PNB Card
Sample PNB Credit Card
PNB or Allied credit cards don’t have yet an online application; however you can download an application form from their website. They offered Visa Classic or Gold, Mabuhay Miles Essentials MasterCard, Mabuhay Miles Platinum, Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard, Essentials MasterCard and Platinum MasterCard. Similar to other banks, latest pay slip, ITR, billing address, proof of identifications are the requirements.

For a couple of months, a representative called me for the assessment. She asked me, if I will have a chance to be approved, is it okay with me to deliver the card in the home address where I’ve indicated in the application form, and if there will be no response after a week, it automatically means my application is been declined.

Even I wanted PNB to be my first credit card; I haven’t felt any excitement on that time, maybe due to the aftermath with my other applications. That was also during my birthday, when they called me. And so, what do I expect for? I am also automatically expecting to be declined.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful web site. A lot of useful information here. I am sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you on your sweat! allied bank credit card - bank al habib credit card

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. free credit card processing equipment

    ReplyDelete