I LOVE YOU

Stars in the skies, oceans and seas
And the mountains so high
Endless streams of words and adjectives
Formed before me to compare
Thee end define.

Though I know earthly colors can’t paint
Such beauty of yours,
I will try again to picture thee
By weaving lines that fall like raindrops
Cold and fresh from my memory
So then I’ll say.
 
hk


Your smile spreads like wings
Of a thousand angels,
Your scent roams and lifts up my spirit
Like the tempting fragrance of roses
Rare…as it seems to fade by the moonlight

Across the darkness of the shadows,
This love still grows by having you inside,
Yet it seems like my feeling is
Not yet recognized.

Flavor my dear
Do you know that I love you?
Do you know me?
Do you know me…by now?

Who knows, maybe today,
Perhaps tomorrow, you’ll know me.
In the pages of Southern Leyte Times
You’ll see the lines that I weave,
The words that fall like rain
Cold and fresh from my memory

Are now another form of POETRY.









contributed from Southern Leyte Times

No comments:

Post a Comment