ADDITIONALS: Quotations About God, Love, Friends, Life and Death

I may be far from you in distance, but I will not consider it to be the reason I
forget you, I may not keep in touch always but in my mind and in my heart
I will always be there for you.


In this world where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite…I’ll always think of you…beyond words, beyond time, beyond distance.


Always remember that I’m here for you. Never a day will forget you cause you are special to me and I hope I am too.


There are 12 months in a year…30 days in a month…7 days in a week…24 hours in a day…60 minutes in an hour…but only one like you in a lifetime.


If you think that I’ll forget you, well…think again, I may not always be around to get in touch, but then you’re always in my mind, forever in my heart marked in my soul for life.



Wherever…whatever…whenever…Always remember, I’m here for you forever.



You’ll always be a special part of me. You’ll always be a special memory. I’ll always cherish wonderful moments you have given me.


Simple music can make you sing. Simple hug makes you feel better. Simple things can make you happy. Hope that my simple “Hi” will make you smile.


If I write our names on a tree I’ll put a circle around it, not a heart because a heart can be broken, but a circle never ends.


Love someone who cares for you, not the one who ignores you. Love the one who makes you smile, not the one who makes you cry, love the one your heart
seeks, not the one who makes you weak.



Even if I don’t see you, even if I have less talks, less hello’s, less stories and
less greetings…always remember that my care for you will never be less.


Remember, you are braver than you believer, you are stronger than you seem, and you are smarter than you think. Keep it that way.


They say, as long as at least one person cares for you, life isn’t a waste, so when things go terribly wrong, and you feel like giving up, please remember, I care…



Nothing can match the treasure of common memories, of trials endured together, or quarrels and reconciliations and generous emotions.



Wishing you not just smile but laughters,  not just joy but happiness, not just riches but wealth, not just peace but serenity, good health and love.


If I told you I love you, you would think I am lying. But I’d rather tell you I love you and let you think I am lying than tell you I don’t love you and know for sure that I am lying.


Friendship is not having to worry on what to say or what to do or even what is seen of you. It is being comfortable to be who you want to be. I’m glad at least with you, I can be me.



Mornings are meant to be felt, they are the echoes of a new beginning and a reflection of what is to come, open your heart and embrace the joy that this morning brings.


People say that when love comes knocking on your door, let it in. But sometimes love comes through a back door and by the time you notice it, it’s on its way out.


Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one. So that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.


When the door of happiness closes, Another opens, but oftentimes we look so long at the closed door that we don’t see the one which has been opened for us.


The best kind of friend is the kind of you, can sit on porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversations you’ve ever had.



It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it. But it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.



Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they’ll love you back!
Don’t expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn’t, be content as it grow in yours.



It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone you have grown to love.



Don’t go for looks; they can deceive. Don’t go for wealth; even that, fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.



Find the one that makes your heart smile. There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and
hug them for real!


Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go; be what you want to be because you have only one life and one chance to do all things you want to do.


Maybe you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make
you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough to make you happy.



Always put yourself on others shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person too.



The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything, they just
make the most of everything that comes along your way.



Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched
and those who have tried for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.



The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.



Love is walking two mile out of his way just to pass his gate even if you know he’s not there.



When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying. Share this message to those people who mean something to you, to those who have touched your life in one way or another, to those who make you smile when you really need it, to those that make you see the brighter side of things when you are really down, to those who you want to let them know that you appreciate their friendship.



Let me tell you about a place I’ve heard of called the middle of nowhere. It’s not on any maps and it’s really inconvenient to get there and once you’re there, there’s not even anything fun to do. No mountains to climb or movies to see or good restaurants to try and the shopping is pathetic. But do you know why I bring it up? Because I was just thinking about how good a friend you are and how much fun we have together and even if we were stuck together in a lame place like this on the worst day of the years. I think we’d still somehow manage to have a good time.



When your friend holds you affectionately by both hands you are safe, for you
can watch both his.



Let your love be stronger than your hate or anger. Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend a little than to break. 


Believe the best rather than the worst. People have a way of living up-or-down to your opinion of them. Remember that true friendship is the basis for any lasting relationship.



GOD answers prayer in three ways… He says ‘yes’ and gives you what you want. He says ‘no’ and gives you something better. He says ‘wait’ and gives you the best in his own time.



Friendship…knows no season, knows no time. It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called…forever….



Love comes and goes, people share their lives with us then leave us. Life is a constant cycle of finding and losing, of making and breaking, of dying and living again.



Let us always remember that the beautiful memories we had with someone will only be good for as long as they remain memories. The moment we confuse what we had yesterday with what we have today then we are headed for trouble. There will never be any tomorrow for memory. We can live forever in it but we will never be happy. Happiness dwell in the present, not in the past. Happiness is in knowing that we have loved even if we failed. And it is in knowing that even if we fail, we can find love again. And when we do, it will be better than what we used to have because it is something that we will share with someone who will wipe away our tears and love us forever.



Love is a game that we all play. There are losers and winners. There are countless others who have become victims of broken promises. There are many who have won over the odds that come their way. Just like any game, rules are broken sometimes to prove a point. If any of us have been stepped on or hurt by others, let us allow ourselves to be healed by God. In time, He will ease all our pains and free our hearts from the bondage of the past. Then He will open another door where there would an opportunity for us to find someone to trust again, to love again, and hopefully, to spend our lives
with forever.



There will come a time when we will have to give up someone, even if we love that person so much. A time when we will have to set aside our feelings and let our minds and not our hearts decide for us. Don’t be afraid to lose love, for when you do, it is simply not meant for you. Just remember if there was a time when you cried because you found love and lost it; then there would also be a time when you could smile again. If you gave yourself the chance to be happy, then you would experience that glowing feeling again and find the love that you could keep in your heart forever.



Death will come to all of us inevitably, just like the sunset, which draws to an
end even the longest of days, we all have to be prepared for its coming, for it will take away the people who mean so much to us when we least expect it. But, no matter how tragic the loss of life can be, death is the only for us to live again in the glory of everything, that God had promised us.



When someone we love breaks our heart, the pain it brings creeps into the deepest recesses of our soul and tears up apart. We are raged with hatred and harbor nothing but anger.



Sometimes a hurt pride takes a lifetime to heal and this usually gets the in the way of a peaceful reconciliation if our efforts would lead to it at all.


You can never find rest until you finally let go of the hatred in your heart. Let the past rest in peace and find mercy in your heart.


Remember that there is nobody perfect. Even the most cautious man stumble
upon the smallest stone.


We can only appreciate the beauty of  a rose when we hold it, but with this comes the possibility of getting pricked by its tiny thorns. And just like this flower, there is no relationship so beautiful that we can have without a price.


Love will always have a way of putting us to the test. Give love a chance and you’ll be giving yourself the chance to keep it. But be afraid to get hurt and you’ll find love only to lose it.


All of us have to live our lives as examples to glorify God. If you are going to remain a servants of the Lord but would live your life in sin, then you are answering the wrong call. Let God and not men be your judge. He is the only one who can understand what you truly feel inside.


Search not your heart or your mind, for only in prayer, would you find the answer. Because God listens to every beat of our heart and he alone knows what’s truly best for us.


It is sad because sometimes, the people we love most are the ones who are going to hurt us most. But life is just full of surprises. Love doesn’t always have happy endings. It is a reality that we have to face and endure.


Love should not be based on what a person is or what he is not. Love should not measure what someone has or doesn’t have. Love is something that we should give because we want to quit and not because we hope to get something in return. Let us always remember that only when we make relationship out of love can we have the chance to keep it and make it last forever.


Loves make no promises. It has no guarantees and it is good only while it lasts. When love breaks away from us, we should not be remorseful or bitter. We just have to be thankful we were given the opportunity to marvel its greatness. When we feel bad because we lost someone we love, it is not because we are undeserving, it is because that person is not meant for us. We fail when we have given love because someone else better deserves it.



When our heart dies, it stops beating. But love is different. I don’t believe that love ends permanently even when we feel that love has died. It would only go into deep slumber and could one day be awakened by someone who could unlock our hearts.



Let us always remember that in life, there are no mistakes, only lessons learned. In loving, there should be no regrets, only appreciation of the joy we had. There is a time when life stops and when love ends. But, we don’t have to stay in one place forever. Our life should move or even when everything else around us makes us feel that it shouldn’t. For there can only be happiness when we stop loving in the past love will only find its way back when we give others the chance to share a little of themselves with us. We might be miserable now, but there would always be someone out there who could ease the pain and bitterness in our hearts that had kept us from daring to love again.



Real happiness should come from within our hearts. We cannot depend on someone else’s misery. Love means giving and not taking. Love doesn’t seek its own happiness but that of others, for love isn’t love when we take but only when we give it away.


Let us always remember that there is no mistake so painful that love cannot forgive. There’s no past so bitter that cannot accept and no hope left so little that we cannot start all over with.


We cannot make anyone love us just because we want him/her to. We cannot force them to love us back just because we love them more. Love is something we give and not ask for. If we are loved, then let us be thankful for it is a gift given to us. If we had been loved somewhere before, then we should be grateful just the same for it was a blessing given to us. But if the people we have shown our love to choose not to love us back, then we shouldn’t be bitter, but still be thankful for we have been given the chance to love and give a part of ourselves to that person. This the true essence of love-giving and just giving unselfishly.


Let us remember that when we are suffering in silence and bleeding emotionally, God will always find a way to our heart to ease our pain and heal our wound. Sometime we wonder why just can’t we fall in love and be happy. Why does there always have to be a string of constraint and confusion attached to it? Why can’t we just love someone and not be guilty about feeling that way.



It’s a cold hard fact that not all the people we choose to love may be able to return the same feelings. They may either be committed to someone else or not be interested in us at all.


Live by the day and deal with your emotions as they come. Be honest with yourself and true to what you feel. Let us always remember that love grows when it is secretly kept locked in our hearts. Love will only find fulfillment when it finds its way out and dwells in the heart of that person destined to keep it.



Forget about the days when you’ve been lonely. But don’t forget the friendly smiles you’ve seen…


Don’t let hatred grow in your heart. Let it vanish apart. Don’t let the pain remain let it go with the rain.


Love can wait, ready to understand, just like a friend, ready to help, when you’re in need.


If I have to spend my life thinking, I’ll think of you. If I have to cry my tears,
I’ll cry for you.  If I have to give up my wings, I’ll forever walk with you. But if I have to lose a friend, hope it won’t be you.


I have seen you cry, fall down and stumble, that’s when I was watching you from a far, but now that we became close, I’ll never again let you fall because
I’ll always be there ready for you.


Friendship is a special kind of love, more than endless, more than true. When friends part ways no matter the distance, expect them to keep coming back to you!



When situations get you down, remember that there is someone in heaven who loves you and watches over you and there is someone on earth who cares for you.


Good friendship doesn’t need everyday conversations, doesn’t need to be with
each other always…as long as the relationship is kept in the heart.
things will automatically work out fine.


It’s nice feeling when someone you love loves you in return…so when you know the one you love has special feelings towards you, never let them go because it is rare to find two hearts that beat as one.



Friends are your angels, when you fall they hold you up. They pull you close, not push you away. They don’t judge you, they judge with you. I’m glad I have both an angel and a friend with you.


If ten people care for you, one of them is me! If only one person care for you, that would be me again! If no one cares for you, that means, I’m not in this world anymore.


I choose to love you in silence because in silence, I find no rejection. I choose
to love you in my dreams, for in my dreams, no one owns you but, “ME”…


Friendship is like a sick person. It needs constant medication  to keep one well. So doctors prescribe a  lifetime dose of communication. KEEP IN TOUCH!


There are times the road may seem too long and it feels it may never end, just remember no matter how hopeless life seems, you’ll always have me. Don’t come close if later you’ll just pass by. Don’t smile if later, you’ll just let me cry. Don’t touch me if later you’ll just walk away. Don’t love me if later 
you’ll just leave me and won’t stay.


There’s no such thing as love at first sight because you need to know someone’s really well to say that you love them. Love is not about what the eyes can see, its more of what the heart feels.


Though we are miles apart, you are always in my heart. I close my eyes and there you are. Even if I’ll see you near, I’ll always be here to care for you, for longer than forever.


Loving you secretly is a hard thing for me to do; hoping, wondering, wishing that you will fell the same way too, but I can’t read your mind if you love me too. But whatever it is I’ll still loving you.


How I wish I could really tell you how much you mean to me, but  I’m afraid to love, scared to get hurt, I hope that you  would wait for me and pray
that you will not get tired loving me…



hk
A true friend understands when you say “I forgot”, waits forever when  you say “Just a minute”, stays with you when  you say “Leave me alone”,  open the heart even before you say goodbye.




Teach me how to be strong before you go. Teach me how to believe your lies. Teach me how to control my tears before I start to cry and please teach me how to make you mine before you say goodbye…



Please be the one who I can FUCK – Friends You Can Keep.



I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling but I just realized that loving a friend is even better, we lose people we  love but we never lose true feelings.



There is a reason for everything; a reason to give, a reason to live, a reason to love. But if you can’t find a reason to smile, please let me be your reason…even just for a while.


You can never change the past nor control the future, but you can change the  mood of the day by touching someone’s private part……’the HEART’!


Love is not how much you can get but how much you can give…It’s not about giving up but holding on, not about how you say I love you, but how you prove
its meaning.


It seems so sad that I have become a far of yesterday, like the setting sun as I put the book back on the shelf up above. I stare into space in silence, you’re only someone but I used to love…


To hold you once more would be my mission, to kiss and love you would be that decision so many tears flow between us why can’t we find a love we can’t trust.


The pain of losing you can only be compared to no other pain I’ll ever feel, for to love you is to let you go. Will you come back, I’ll never know.


I’ve been up, I’ve been down; you’ve heard this before, most people would run, heading straight for the door no one is perfect, when you share one life, when they turned their backs, you never left my side.


Through good times and through bad, you stayed strong and remembered  all we had, you kept my feet on solid ground. Take no credit and leave without a sound.


Why did you stay, when others fled you believe in me, when faith was dead
if only they know, if only they could see against all odds, you’re always there for me.


There is something that is much more scarce, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize ability.
                                                                                         -Robert Half


There is no future in any job. The future lies in the man who holds the job.
                                                                                       -Dr. George Crane


God must love the common man, he made so many of them.
                                                                  -Abraham Lincoln


Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
                                                                 -Oscar Wilde


I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now; and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.
                                                                                           -William Penn


There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world: and that is an idea whose times has come.
                                                                                         -Victor Hugo


I believe the first test of a truly great man is humility.
                                                             -John Ruskin


You are hopeless if you are allergic to yourself.


Okay, love your enemies. But don’t love to hate them.


The trouble with being on a pedestal is that you are limited to such a space. You can’t move sideward, upward, downward; besides, your feet are exposed to the scrutiny of those who want to find out if they are made of clay.


Don’t cross your bridges before you have built them.


Some are fine performers. Others should be fined.


Attached a twisted letter to “word”, and it becomes a “sword”.


Bosses should know that the men to watch are those who are always watching the watch.


These days, it is easier to lend a hand or an ear than cash.


When you have a problem in deep water, don’t solve it  by creative sinking.


You cannot go far if you choose to go around only in the best circles.


If you look at your troubles through the bottom of a glass, you magnify them.


Unlike butter, gossip gets thicker as you spread it.


Man prefers to believe in what he prefers to be true.


Worse to a liar is that nobody will believe when he speaks the truth.


Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them.




No comments:

Post a Comment