Lord, I Wish to be a Good Girl (Dr. Thomas Q.D. Andres)

  May God hold you in the palm of His hand and angels watch over you. (Unknown)



Lord in my daily life,
I wish to be a good girl;
A girl with a golden heart
A girl with a Christian heart,
A girl with a modest look,
A girl with an honest book.

In my studies,
I wish to be a good girl:
A girl who never cheats,
Your truths she always eats,
And follows not the mass,
When they escape from class.

In my dealings with others,
I wish to be a girl:
A girl who never snobs,
A girl who always loves,
A girl who lends a hand,
To any work or band.

hk

With mother and father,
I wish to be a good girl:
A girl who always obeys
Every command every day,
A girl who never pouts,
Faithful without doubts.
But most of all dear Lord, with You,
I wish to be a good girl:
A girl who lives your ideals.
A girl who’s afraid not of trials,
A girl who’ll rather die than sin,

A girl who is like Mary, my queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment