THE WOMAN THAT I LOVE



Ever since I entered the seminary, I have tried my best to please the Lord. I spent almost every minute of my time doing the work assigned to me. In school, I tried to ignore all the pretty girls I admire. In fact, I concentrated all my energies to my studies.

But one fine summer, I saw a very beautiful lady inside the church. For me, she was the most perfect woman that I had ever seen on the face of the earth. Her lovely face would always cropped up in my mind once I am in bed. Until such time that my imagination would carry us both to amicable places. Of course, my happiness there would always be perfect, ending only when I woke up.

With this uncontrollable feeling of mine, I sought some advice from my trusted co-seminarian. I told him that I truly love this woman, probably because of her lovely face, her being talented, intelligent, cheerful, amiable, caring and understanding. In short, she possesses everything that I want in a woman. She is really the most perfect woman I have ever seen on earth. Hence, on account of her many admirable traits, my fellow seminarian advised me to reveal my love to her. I followed his advice, but I cautioned him not to tell anybody about the matter especially our classmates and our Rector.
hk

On the following day, I entered the church to meet her. Instantly, our eyes met again. I smiled. I knew that I love her and she also loves me. But I decided not to disclose my love to her, because I thought it was not yet the right time. So I told her that we would meet again the following day. And on her face I saw a smile that made me sure she agreed.

The next day I prepared three beautiful red roses and walked to church buoyantly. When I arrived, she greeted me with a cheerful smile. I saw her rosy lips as they opened. I knew that she had waited for me eagerly. Hence, I did not waste even a single second on that moment. Immediately, I poured my love to her. Then I could not hold back myself any longer. I kissed her! And I felt as if I was in heaven.


On that day, my beautiful relationship with Mary, the Virgin Mother of God, began.



(from my prof. way back in college)

No comments:

Post a Comment