It Ain’t Easy Being Me (Teenage Angst)



Everyday I try to never make mistakes
But the harder I do, I always
Get tough breaks
I believe everything’s gonna be fine
But no, happiness will never be mine
I try to laugh, I try to smile
But you’ll see the real me in a little while
I can never be happy even just for a minute
I can never be on top even though i
Took it
hk

I’m not nice, I’m not naïve
But I’m the one you can easily deceive
I’m not little Miss Pretty face
No ifs no buts, I’m just a disgrace
Nothing seems to be right
Wish I could fade into the night
My friends are losing faith in me
Everyone won’t leave me be
I’m failing tests and doing bad in school
I’m not a good kid, keep breaking
Every rule
I do try to change, I try to be good
I prayed to the Almighty whenever I could
But I can’t change no matter
What I do
Can’t do nothing nice to please any of you
I’m the sinner, you’re the saint
Always got the ball, on me it
Always rains
Everything’s so screwed up
When will this endless torment stop?
I’m just a little girl, not a woman
Taking what life gives me, I got no plans
I’m walking down this crowded street
Where all roads meet
Don’t know where to go
Don’t know where I’m headed
Just going where the wind takes me
But still everyone, everything;
The universe hates me
I wish I could just let them see

How it’s not easy being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment