Mathematical Prayer



Lord, teach me to number my days
And graph them according to your ways
Trusting you to base me in your plans
To complement your perfect diagrams.

Draw the line I have to follow
Guide me properly with you arrow
Because sometimes I tried to be irrational.

hk

Life indeed in your favorite equation
Perfected in your terminal computation
And I, only a minis cute projection.
Give thanks and praise to You Almighty Creator.

Subtract the profits You don’t want from me
But add the values You have set for me.
Divide the dividends I possess accordingly,
So I can multiply them systematically.

I learn well that life is life a slope
With the ascents and descents with I must cope
Going through such a wonderful formula,

So just like solving problem in algebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment